- To add a sub-record to the selected record. When adding a sub-record, the limitations of the TS 13298 Standard File Classification Plan are complied with.
- Press to make changes to the selected recording.
- Press to delete the selected recording. A record with a record cannot be deleted.
- Press to Access the settings of the selected recording.
- This icon appears in this column if the selected record has additional user-defined metadata fields other than the standard fields. Clicking the icon displays user-defined types and metadata fields.
- Press to Add a new File Plan to the grid.
- Press to Choose Columns which you want to see it in the grid.
- This section is used to search through the whole list.
Was this article helpful to you?