GreenDocs 5 User Guide
- Add Access Control
- Select the user group to be authorized.
- The functions to be authorized are determined by selecting the role. Each role is a function group.
- The level of access to this authorization is determined by which the degree of confidentiality applies.
- This group is selected for which these functions are given fort he assets of the file plan item. In this way, the actual scope of the authority is determined.
- Sometimes authorizations may be granted for an individual file or document. In this case, this field is used. This group is selected from which functions are given for which entity.
- By pressing the Reset button clear the form.
- By pressing the Save button adds an Access control which is given.