- Enter the user name and surname.
- Enter the user name to be used when logging in. (It can be the same as mail)
- Enter the e-mail. It is also used the login name of the user.
- Enter the phone information.
- If the user is a domain user; so, he wants to log in with the password of the windows account. Domain (LDAP) integration is required for this feature.
- Enter the user password.
- The password is asked to be repeated to ensure password accuracy. If there is a difference between the two passwords, the user is asked to re-enter the password.
- Select the unit to which the user belongs.
- Select the groups to which the user belongs.
- The form data is reset.
- The save button must be pressed to create and save the user on the system.
Was this article helpful to you?